THE 180 DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE EXCHANGE
- Is only available to residents who reside in South Africa
- Is available on our TEMPUR & MAGNIFLEX range of mattresses and our adjustable sleep systems.
- Is only available for our standard size mattresses excluding any special size orders.
- Only applies to our adjustables if they are ordered together with a TEMPUR/MAGNIFLEX mattress.
- Is not applicable in the event of death.
- Is NOT available on any demo or floor-clearance items.
- Is NOT available on Overlays, Bed Frames, Pillows and Accessories (including but not limited to: lumbar support pillows, travel pillows, travel sets or linen) or any product which has been customized by us, in any way, or has been made to meet the customer’s particular requirements.
- In order for this contract to be applicable, you the customer, must purchase one of our approved mattress protectors at the time of purchase and commit to keeping the product purchased in a clean condition devoid of any damage /marks or spills.
- Please make sure you register your TEMPUR products at za.tempur.com
- Will incur a R1700 delivery free for collecting your old mattress and delivering your new mattress as reflected on the invoice.
- The 180 DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE excludes collection/delivery fees.
- Delivery/Collection and Installation of the goods must be done by our approved installer
- Customers are not allowed to pick up the goods from the warehouse due to the inspection that needs to take place.
- The 180-day satisfaction exchange guarantee period will commence from the date on which the products are delivered to the customer and will end at midnight on the 180th day after that date.
- A minimum of 60 nights must be completed before the 180 day satisfaction guarantee exchange becomes applicable.This is the required period, as per international guidelines, in order to adapt to the products.
- Should you, the Customer, prefer a different feel of mattress then you will be allowed one exchange. This exchange can only take place if you have been on the mattress for a minimum of 60 nights.
- If the customer has purchased an adjustable sleep system (2 x single mattresses), you are allowed to exchange the mattresses at different periods during the 180 days.
- To start your exchange process, please contact your sales consultant or your nearest store.
- Exchanges are only applicable on TEMPUR and Magniflex Mattresses and our Adjustable Sleep Systems.
- The exchange fee of R1700.00 payable depending on your area will need to be paid first before the exchange takes place.
- We will then come out to do an exchange of your current product. If there are any marks or stains or if your mattress is found to be in an unacceptable condition, the exchange process can’t continue. The delivery fee will be forfeited and the contract will no longer be applicable.
- In the event of an upgrade from your current mattress, you will be notified in writing of the exchange cost and your consultant will contact you for payment before the exchange can take place.
- In the event of a downgrade, you will receive a store voucher/credit to the value of the difference between the products exchanged.
- A minimum delivery fee of R1700 (depending on your area) will be charged and will need to be paid before the exchange takes place.
- Should you stay in an outlaying area, your sales consultant will let you know the delivery exchange fee.
- Price differences on upgrades will be charged and no current promotions will be valid. You will be notified of any upgrade fees in writing and your consultant will contact you for payment before the exchange can take place.
- The exchange amount will be at full retail price taking into consideration the amount you have paid.
- Please allow for 8 working days for an exchange to take place – from date of payment.
- Please note, once you have exercised the right and done the exchange, this contract will become null and void. No further exchanges will be allowed.
- Before any exchange takes place, you are required to send pictures to your sales consultant. If the pictures are not visible, we will need to come out prior to any exchange taking place.
- Any free items received on a promotion will not be valid for an exchange.
- Defective goods will be repaired or replaced, subject to individual product warranty and guarantee.
- If your product is defective or you are unsure if it is defective, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your sales consultant to initiate an inspection.
- Please note that we may require photographs of the item to be sent to us via email, in order to do an assessment. Onsite inspections will be charged a call out fee of R650 (depending on your area).
- If your goods arrive defective on delivery/collection or when delivering/collecting during an exchange. Notify your consultant immediately. You will not be charged a call out fee during the 180 days if the goods are delivered defective/faulty.